The Journey: Sail away from Benoa Harbour on the luxurious catamaran, WakaSailing, a leisurely sail from Bali to the island of Nusa Lembongan, across deep blue sea to a dazzling white sand beach with WakaSailing.
09:00 : depart from Benoa Harbour
10:45 : arrive at Lembongan Island
11:00 : activities (Snorkelling or Village tour)
13:00 : buffet lunch
15:00 : activities (Snorkelling or Village tour)
15:15 : depart from Lembongan Island
17:00 : arrive at Benoa Harbour
- On board:
Welcome drink, pastries, soft drinks, tea coffee, sliced fruit, cool towel, sunset cocktail with sliced cheese and crackers on the way back
Facilities: 2 trolling fishing, toilet, lounge, cushion for sun bathing
Crew: 5 people
Insurance coverage: US$ 100,000 per person
- At the island:
Return glass bottom boat to the island – welcome drink
Facilities: table tennis, volley ball yard, chess, bicycle, boogie board, canoe, backgammon, towel, shower/toilet, swimming pool and restaurant
Activity: snorkeling, reef viewing from glass bottom boat, a village tour of seaweed farms and the famous underground house
Lunch: beach front buffet lunch with a glass of wine or beer during lunch, soft drinks, mineral water, tea coffee
USD 135 per person
Sail across the Badung straight to Lembongan island by the most luxurious Catamaran on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Saturdays
- — Return land transfers from your hotel to Benoa harbor (Nusa Dua, Sanur, Jimbaran, Kuta, Legian, Seminyak, Uluwatu, Pecatu).
- — Free flow drinks on the catamaran (orange juice, soft drinks, mineral water, tea and coffee).
- — Pastries and seasonal fruits.
- — Lunch buffet at the beach club.
- — Use of swimming pool.
- — Snorkeling or reef viewing from glass bottom boat or a village tour of seaweed farms and the famous underground house.
- — Sail back into the sunset with a complimentary cocktail.
Visit Waka Bali Sailing